Monday, March 31, 2014

30 Weeks



How far along? 30 weeks

Weight gain? 32lbs

Baby is the size of - the length of a laptop!  No wonder I've starting feeling so much pressure from him stretching out!

Stretch marks? None!  Yay!

Sleep? I've been really congested this week so it's been hard to get much sleep this week.  I either wake up from lack of being able to breath or I wake up coughing.

Miss anything? Nothing new to add to the list this week

Cravings? Swedish fish….yummy and the usual cravings for fruit

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!

Symptoms?  My pelvic pain had eased off a bit until this past week.  I felt like one of those people with bad joints and bones that can "forecast the weather."  Pretty sure my pelvic bones were spot on at predicting the bad weather (snow) that we had this past week because good golly it was painful!

Belly button - In or out?  Flat with a couple wonky areas that are starting to poke out.

Wedding rings - on or off? They are still on!

Any movement? I'm beginning to think that this question is pretty much null and void just like the maternity clothes question from weeks ago…. There's been lots of moment as always.  I even caught him on video dancing around!  Click here to see the video!  He's also finding his way to my ribs occasionally as well as towards my hip bones.  I never thought I'd be ticklish from the inside of my hips but yep…I am!  It tickles when he kicks or punches around them!

Happy or moody? It's been a pretty happy, yet exhausting week.

What emotions have you been experiencing this week?  Given we are in our 30th week of pregnancy we are now under 10 weeks till he's here….O-M-Goodness, less than 10 weeks?!?  How did this happen so quickly?!?

Looking forward to -  Getting the fabric order that I just placed online so I can get started on Jaxon's crib skirt and bed rail.  I can't believe that I have waited this long to start on it!  Oh wait….who am I kidding?!?!  I'm a professional procrastinator.  Hopefully, I'll get the ball rolling the day that it arrives!
Here's the fabric that I ordered.  I know, I'm such a sucker BUT the bedding hasn't been made yet, I still have time to change my mind about the Gamecocks fabric (hehe).

Week 30 Fun Fact -  Jaxon's most important organ, his brain, continues to develop at a rapid pace.  His eyes are able to track light and some researchers have theorized that exposing your belly to light my stimulate development.  


Not a lot going on this week to ramble about other than being sick and who really wants to read about that.  Hopefully, I'll be on the mend soon and back to normal so I can get back out and enjoy these last few weeks as just husband and wife before Jaxon arrives.  We have so much fun together and we realize that having a child doesn't mean "life is over" like you hear so many others say, it will just be different from here on out and we are looking forward to our adventures as a family of three!






No comments:

Post a Comment