Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wait for Me

Being a civilian contractor's wife, life is so much different than the "norm."  Over the years we have learned to appreciate every moment spent together, side by side.  During his R&R's we always plan a trip to get away somewhere.  It's hard to pick a favorite, they've each been amazing!  I've spent countless nights reliving our vacations and time together as I look through our pictures; Lord only knows how many times I've looked at them all.  I put together a little video that has just a handful of the hundreds of pictures that we have.  Also in the video are pictures that John has taken during his time in Afghanistan.  The song is "Wait for Me" by Theory of a Deadman, the words are so true to the current situation we are in.  I will wait for John as long as I have to because I know without a doubt that he is my soulmate and the one that God intended for me to spend a lifetime with.  He may not be here physically, but he's always with me; always in my thoughts and always in my heart.

"May the LORD watch between you and me when we are away from each other." Genesis 31:49

No comments:

Post a Comment