Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Direction

In the past week and a half, our direction finally has direction.  If anyone knows us well and our situation, that statement will make complete sense.  After all the months of trying to find our next place and where we would finally start our lives together, in the same country, same state and same home for the first time permanently, we finally have a "where" and that is NASHVILLE, TN!  During the planning of our wedding, I would've never imagined that this would be the place we would call home, but it is and I am thrilled about it!  It seems like it's the place that we are meant to be at, there's just too many signs saying, "you belong here." When does this life begin?  In three weeks, THREE WEEKS.  My first day on the job is July 15th!  I'm still in disbelief that this is really happening.  We are looking forward to our new location and most importantly, I am looking forward to having him home!


No comments:

Post a Comment